Hi Everyone,
Its been a really long time that I visited my blog. And as always the most pertinent excuse that fits the cause is lot of work. I could hardly had time to visit the blog, to put something new thought in it. So there had been a prolonged duration of no good work or expression.
But just like that other laws of nature, mind also wants some free space, where it can hover freely and can come across a lot of ideas, that will again make it fresh like blood full of oxygen.
As far as life is concerned, one good thing I came to know about it is the was each and and every single moment it takes turns and makes people really wonder as to which route to take. I had a very hard time. It was only office and home with most of the time being passed in office, sitting and looking at the computer monitor. But somehow I kept the momentum going and kept my freshness alive with some good music. That is what the very essence life teaches us. You need to have it going and with whatever you like. It can be good books, music or some good soap and serials or even a little bit of mediation. You have to know you call, the one that will keep this wonderful time alive with full vigour and energy. And so if you arm yourself with this wonderful armoury in your arsenal then you will really pass all the humps in the road like a water under a bridge.
So till my next blog have a wonderful time and as always keep smiling .....
Its been a really long time that I visited my blog. And as always the most pertinent excuse that fits the cause is lot of work. I could hardly had time to visit the blog, to put something new thought in it. So there had been a prolonged duration of no good work or expression.
But just like that other laws of nature, mind also wants some free space, where it can hover freely and can come across a lot of ideas, that will again make it fresh like blood full of oxygen.
As far as life is concerned, one good thing I came to know about it is the was each and and every single moment it takes turns and makes people really wonder as to which route to take. I had a very hard time. It was only office and home with most of the time being passed in office, sitting and looking at the computer monitor. But somehow I kept the momentum going and kept my freshness alive with some good music. That is what the very essence life teaches us. You need to have it going and with whatever you like. It can be good books, music or some good soap and serials or even a little bit of mediation. You have to know you call, the one that will keep this wonderful time alive with full vigour and energy. And so if you arm yourself with this wonderful armoury in your arsenal then you will really pass all the humps in the road like a water under a bridge.
So till my next blog have a wonderful time and as always keep smiling .....

No comments:
Post a Comment