Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coming back to life....

It's after more than 8 long months I'm coming back to post something on my blog. Well, the reason for such a long absence cannot be attributed to laziness or a mere lack of interest but something more than that. I have been quite active in reading a lot of content over various sources. I am still pursuing the habit of reading novel regularly   but certainly dropped the habit of buying books because of space crunch. But yes, I'm very well involved in the habit of reading and writing which is why I am back here in my own world.

I hope that from today again i will regularly keep posting new thoughts as soon as it runs across my mind. And with that you will have a lot of thought in you mind also which will generate a new ideas.

Anyways I'm signing off today but will be back soon with my new endeavorer about a wonderful visit where again i found my lost soul... 

No comments:

Post a Comment